What could possible top yesterday’s motivational talks and mesmerizing performance?
Ariba's unveiling of Total User Experience. Sanish Mondkar, Chief Product Officer, showcased a stunning new user interface that’s inspired by SAP Fiori and delivers a simple, intuitive and mobile-friendly experience for all users. The Ariba Mobile app enables users to move seamlessly from desktop to mobile devices without disrupting workflow. Behind the new UI is the intelligence of the Ariba Network, delivering the right expertise and insights on time and on the go.
Total User Experience is more than a slick interface. There’s substance, scale and the substantial support and expertise of Ariba:
- Powerful, scalable, and secure cloud-based tools that are easy to use
- In-depth training and best-practice expertise to drive adoption and results
- Helpful process guidance that’s served up right in the apps
- Built-in access to knowledge and know-how from our global user community
- Critical information and insights available when and where you need them
- Fast and easy trading-partner onboarding
- Global, multi-lingual support available 24/7 to both buyers and suppliers
As Tim Minahan pointed out, “It takes more than a pretty face to overcome today’s business commerce challenges.”
Here’s a sample of the reaction from Ariba LIVE attendees.