Ariba® Procure-to-OrderTM, Ariba® Procure-to-PayTM Professional, and Ariba® Services ProcurementTM solutions:
The Re-collaborate button appears on a requisition line item when all of the following are true:
- The requisition is a change order version.
- The item is collaborative on the previous version of the requisition.
- The item configuration requires or allows collaboration.
- For category items: This is configured within the associated category definition file (CDF).
- For collaborative requisitioning: The user must belong to the Dynamic Collaboration User group to collaborate.
No site-level parameter exists related to re-collaboration in the system.
** Content shared by Matt Hawk, Ariba Commerce Support Engineer**