9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2012 8:28 AM by Ward Dumigan RSS

Introduce yourself (Manufacturing Industry Group)

Justin Fogarty Master
Currently Being Moderated

Welcome to the Manufacturing Industry Group. Share a bit about yourself:

• Where do you work?
  • What do you do?
  • What do you hope to gain from the Group?
  • What can the Group learn from you?
  • And perhaps...the one album you'd want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?

Thanks!

• Re: Introduce yourself (Manufacturing Industry Group)
    Sean O'Quin Journeyman

Where do you work?

·         TATA Consulting

What do you do?

·         Sr. Manager- Supply Chain Consulting Practice

What do you hope to gain from the Group?

·         Knowledge sharing & continued growth

What can the Group learn from you?

·         Subject Matter Expert for complex sourcing (Aerospace & Defense, Process, High Tech industries)

·         Supply Base Management- Strategic Planning

·         Advanced Analytics Spend & Contract Analysis

The one album you'd want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?

·         Violent Femmes: Violent Femmes

Justin Fogarty Master

Great album Sean.

And my intro...

I'm Justin Fogarty and I'm the community manager for Ariba Exchange. I hope to use this group to keep on top of manufacturing industry challenges, news, risks and opportunities. Since most of my projects involve the use of social media, I'm happy to help answer questions on the subject for Group members, whether the topic pertains to Exchange, Twitter or any other platform you're interested in discussing. And I can also help connect you with the right people at Ariba if you have questions about anything.

And if I could have just one album on my island, it would have to be The Pogues - If I should fall from grace with god.

Jens Brown Apprentice

Welcome to the Manufacturing Industry Group. Share a bit about yourself:

Where do you work?

• LECG (formerly SMART Business Advisory and Consulting,       LLC)

What do you do?

• I am a Manager in our Business Commerce Services       group. We have been partering with Ariba and Ariba customers for the last       8+ years on various upgrades, process optimization and implementation       efforts.

• In a previous life I was a Sourcing Process Leader /       Commodity Manager at a large mining and manufacturing.  I would appreciate sharing and       collaborating with others in the manufacturing space in relation to Ariba       and material management efforts.

• I have a good blend of industry and professional       services experience and have empathy for the ‘uniqueness’ of       manufacturing and process intensive industries.

And perhaps...the one album you'd want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?

• I would want an album that wouldn’t melt. JK! Probably       Gypsy Kings album Mosaïque.
    becky rong Novice

Where do you work?

cangzhou hongfa packing machine(filling and sealing),china

What do you do?

we are manufacturer of packing machines(filling and sealing),like juice drink filling machine,

beverage filling machine,condiment filling and sealing,cold drink filling,salt filling and sealing and so on.

I hope we can help each other learn more about international trade.

More about china

Jennifer Stacey Novice

I work at ABNA International as the Dir of Business Development. I offer assistance to those in the manufacturing industry  whose customers have falling behind in payments. rather it be a slow pay or a no pay, a broken payment arrangement or a client that refuses to respond to your internal collection efforts, ABNA International offers cash collection services at no upfront cost and without risk to your company's bottom line or your client base. We create a  sense of urgency for your customers to pay without alienating your client base. We work on a strict 15% contingent fee ( We dont get paid, until you are paid through our collection efforts, then we simply invoice you 15% of what you received. A very simple but profitable service!

I hope to gain a better understanding of what the needs are of the industry and assist when ever i can.

Christine Eagle Newbie

I work for a Woman owned Small business in Charlotte NC. We are a manufacturer of Laser toner cartridges. Our website is www.ccsinside.com.  We have been around since 1991.

What do you do?

Oscar Bonilla Newbie

http://www.grandlite.com/images/online-literature/LED-Catalog.pdf

http://www.grandlite.com/images/online-literature/2012-Grandlite-Catalog.pdf.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Oscar Bonilla and I am the Sales Account Manager for Central and South America for Grandlite International.

Our company has over 30 years of experience in lighting design & manufacturing. Grandlite offers a complete range of HID, fluorescent, and LED luminaries. We are characterized by a knowledgeable engineering staff that understands various manufacturing methods and excellent customer sales support, as well as a strong supplier network stretching from Europe to North America to Asia.

The purpose of this letter is to give you an idea of our products and our business strategy where we aim to build a wide networking relationship between companies. Grandlite provides an exclusive range of products for our clients at affordable and competitive prices. I am enclosing a brief description of what our company’s capabilities are, and our variety of products for your review.

We look forward to your favorable response on this matter. If you have any questions, you can contact me at my personal phone number mentioned below.

Best regards,

Oscar Bonilla

obonilla@grandlite.com

Sales Account Manager

Grandlite International

505 S. Yorbita Road

City Of Industry, CA 91744

PH: (626) 839-8868  x104  FX: (626) 581-8099

Skype ID: oscar.bonilla.gic

Mia Allen Newbie

Where do you work?

Rose Pallet & Packaging Solutions

What do you do?

Sales Manager, V.P., Owner of the company.  Distribute wooden & plastic pallets, skids, crates, lumber.  Pallet Wrapz, Packaging products.

Knowledge and a better understanding of what companies are needing so I can better assist. 

Take advantage of my 15 years experience in the pallet industry.  I belong to the NWPCA and am fully up to date on all regulations. And I have a lot of great contacts throughout the US.

the one album you'd want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?

That's easy...........Kid Rock's "Born Free" album

Mia Allen

Rose Pallet

708-333-3000 x24

www.rosepallet.com

Ward Dumigan Newbie
    • Where do you work?

Kratos

• What do you do?

Director, Contracts and Purchasing

• What do you hope to gain from the Group?

Whatever it has to offer

• What can the Group learn from you?

I have a good blend of industry and professional  experience in Aeropsace/Defense manufacturing industries. US Govt procurment regulations

• And perhaps...the one album you'd want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?

Kind of Blue (Check it out)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...