6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2013 4:37 AM by ravishankar patil RSS

How to create score sheet in RFI ?

ravishankar patil Journeyman
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to create supplier scoring in RFI in full project & right now am exporting the excel from ARIBA and do supplier scoring manually but I want to do it within the system only . Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravishankar Patil

• Re: How to create score sheet in RFI ?
    David Morel Ariba Contributor

Check out chapter 19 in the Event Management Guide. You need to enable scoring in the event rules, might have to expose that in the template, add team members to grade, and set the Weight and Relative Importance of the content to be grades.

Can you tell me where can access this chapter 19 Event Management Guide ?

click on Help in the upper right corner of the solution, then select Product Documentation.

Dear David,

Event Management Guide doesn't serving my purpose of scoring. I read the sub chapter Scoring , it says  " Assign a grade from 0%-100% depending on how well each supplier’s responses meets your needs. Check the pre-grades the system assigned to see that you agree " I didn't find it anywhere & also please let me know can we give score on each questions so that at the end of even we can see which participant got maximum score rather than grade.Can you help me on this ? 

Yes...that is all possible. You have to setup scoring for your event by enabling it on the Rules tab of your event. Under Bidding Rules, select yes for "Enable scoring on participant responses". You might have to enable it first in the template if it has been hidden, but it isn't usually. Then, after you have built your event, you select "scoring" from the "Display" drop down box on the "Content" tab. You enter the Weight and Relative Importance for the questions you want scored. You can designate certain questions as "pre-graded", which means the system grades them, not a team grader. You will have to add some team graders to the Project Team, these will be the users that will grade the event. After the event has been run and suppliers have bid, the team graders will get a notificaiton to grade the event. Access the event via the supplied link or choose "Grade as Team Member" from the Actions Menu while monitoring the event. Use the Event Management Guide as a resource while doing this and also contact support if you are having issues. Good Luck!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...