2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2013 8:41 AM by Leslie Martensen RSS

Contract management and SAP ERP integration

johna1 Apprentice
Currently Being Moderated

What level or degree of integration is recommended with Contract Management module and SAP ERP systems?  What integration points are deemed critical vs nice to have?  Anyone willing to share lessons learned ?

• Re: Contract management and SAP ERP integration
    Debbie Curtis-Magley Ariba Contributor

Hi Angela:

Thanks for posting your question at Ariba Exchange. I shared your inquiry with our Contract Management team. I also wanted to suggest that you post your question at the Customer Success group here at Ariba Exchange. There is a lot of resourceful information and sharing of best practices that take place within this group. If you're not currently a member, send a request to the group manager Beverly Dunn.

Regards,

Debbie Curtis-Magley

Ariba Exchange Community Manager

• Re: Contract management and SAP ERP integration
      Leslie Martensen Ariba Contributor

Thanks for posting your question. My name is Leslie Martensen and I’m the Sr. Product Manager for Contract Management Solutions. I know that you’ve already spoken to Ariba Consultants about this topic and that integration can take various approaches depending on the priorities and needs of each company. Like you, I’m interested to see what other Ariba Exchange community members have to share about their experiences.  If you have any further questions feel free to email me at: lmartensen@ariba.com.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 4 points