There is a lot in store for suppliers this year at SAP Ariba Live in Madrid! The theme this year is: Simple, Open, Smart. For suppliers, a collaborative B2B network is like a fine Rioja wine. It’s simple to use, smart on features, and at a price reflective of value. It makes selling simple by facilitating the entire marketing-to-cash process.
This year’s Plenary Session speakers will unveil insights on emerging trends and solutions to help you drive innovation and manage relationships with greater simplicity. Check out the special networking opportunities that will help you identify growth opportunities and make connections that lead to new business.
Additionally, here are just a few of the informative breakout sessions that will introduce you to game-changing ideas and approaches on a wide range of topics:
- Best Practices in Catalog Strategy: What options work best for you to collaborate with customers on catalog content? Join a panel of leading suppliers and buyers as they discuss their strategies and preferences for hosted CIF versus PunchOut catalogs.
- Consumerization of B2B—Making B2B Commerce Simple: What are you doing to make your customers’ B2B experience as easy and seamless as their B2C experience? Learn the processes and underlying technologies that companies with success in both channels use to achieve this lofty goal.
- Hunting and Winning New Business through Ariba Discovery:This session will feature a panel of suppliers sharing their stories about how they use Ariba Discovery to find new business and craft winning responses to grow their business.
- Selling E-Commerce to Your Leadership: Your customers are implementing a procurement solution. Learn how to change beliefs, shift thinking, and drive conversations and change within your company to shift from operationally focused e-commerce to customer-centric digital commerce and help your company flourish.
- Using E-Commerce to Automate Your Collaborative Business Transactions: By using B2B e-commerce to automate customer collaboration, you can reduce costs associated with manual document keying, drive up customer satisfaction through faster, more accurate response rates to customer purchase orders, and create cleaner, more accurate invoices. Join this panel of leading suppliers as they discuss when and how to leverage the different transactional and integration options available on Ariba Network.
- Transform Noncontracted Spend Into Supplier Opportunity: Nonsourced, one-off emergency spot buys can account for as much as 15% of buyers’ indirect spend and represent significant opportunities for suppliers. Attend this session to learn more about managing spot-buy categories and purchases through Ariba Spot Buy as a buyer and a supplier.
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve customer collaboration, gain new business, learn about new innovations, and share feedback on the solutions you use every day. Check out the pre-conference activities for suppliers including the Seller Networking Mixer and Seller Success Workshop taking place Monday, 13 June. These are great networking opportunities you won’t want to miss!
Register today for SAP Ariba Live in Madrid and join me for a glass of fine Rioja wine.