Parts 1 and 2 of this week's Knowledge Nugget talked about how more than just technology is needed for better business commerce. You need capabilities and community along with technology to gain the most benefits and make commerce easier.
Here in part 3 we will look at Ariba's Value Enablement Services and how they can save you money and make commerce easier for you.
Why Ariba Value Enablement
Ariba has provided business commerce support to companies around the world for more than a decade. And the most-successful organizations share a few things in common:
- A comprehensive approach to business commerce that incorporates technology, community, and capabilities
- A structured approach based on industry best practices
- A solid business case and ROI model that incorporates milestones and tracking devices
Based on these characteristics, Ariba has created a “one-stop shop” approach that delivers all the resources and expertise that companies need to overcome the challenges to commerce, including:
- Market intelligence
- Change management strategies and templates
- Organizational maps and best-practice approaches
- World’s-largest network of pre-enabled trading partners
- Flight-planning expertise by category, geography, and function
- Technology deployment and integration capabilities
|Ensure commerce program success with programs that consider business case development, planning, deployment, flight-planning, organization needs, trading partner strategies, and adoption.|
Defining True Spend Management
- requires a strategic end-to-end view of spend management across all categories of spend from technology, organization and process perspectives
Across 100% of your spend base
|It is very important to define what spend management is, and more importantly what it is not. It is not inventory management, nor asset management and nor supply chain management, even though it touches and links to all these enterprise processes. Spend management is only about two things.|
To view parts 1 and 2 of this Knowledge Nugget, Please follow the links below.
This has been another Knowledge Nugget post brought to you by Beverly Dunn.
For more information or details please feel free to contact me!