Ariba Supplier Enablement Automation™: Dramatically improves management and tracking of supplier enablement and replaces manual tracking tools such as spreadsheets or offline databases. Ariba Supplier Enablement Automation embeds supplier enablement task assignment, delivery of automated notifications, reminders, and status tracking into the Ariba Network. This empowers buying organizations or assigned third-party service providers with self-service capabilities to invite multiple suppliers and ramp them quickly on the Ariba Network.
Automatic Invoice Archive File Delivery: Automates delivery of invoice archive zip files. Instead of logging on to download these files, buyers and suppliers can transmit invoice archive zip files via https to their own archiving solution, to an Ariba service, or to an eArchiving provider.
Supplier Self-Signed Invoices: Suppliers who have implemented their own digital signature solution (via cXML) can now create self-signed invoices. Buyers may choose to allow supplier self-signing via a configurable business rule: ("Allow supplier self-signed cXML invoices").
ASN Requirement for Invoicing: Requires Advanced Ship Notices for an order before invoices can be submitted to assist in improving supply chain compliance. Provides flexibility for suppliers wishing to modify quantities before shipping.
Ariba Payment Professional: Improved error handling and routing status, including the ability for business users to resolve payment problems without requiring IT resources.
Large Document Attachment Support: Increases the size limit on document attachments from 4Mb to 10Mb.
HTML Discount Notification Email: Higher impact HTML-based emails allow buyers to insert their logos and custom text into the header and body of discount notification emails.
Discount Calculation Calendars: Gives buyers the ability to define their scheduled payment runs and holidays to ensure discounts are calculated based on the anticipated day of settlement for the supplier.
Enhanced Discount Metrics Reports: Valuable new discount reports that show monthly and 12-month rolling aggregate data for key discount metrics.
Enforced Standing Early Payment Terms: Provides ability to assign and enforce prenegotiated early payment terms through the Ariba Network without requiring additional supplier acceptance of those terms.
Ariba Supplier Enablement Automation™ Task List: Dramatically improves enablement of new trading relationships on Ariba Network and helps to increase the customer satisfaction through easy collaboration. The task list provides suppliers an overview of all assigned tasks by activities per customer. Pending tasks are highlighted and reminders are sent when tasks are overdue. A customer-specific Information Portal allows the buyer to include additional content and reference files.
eInvoicing Enhancements: Ariba has significantly enhanced our eInvoicing offering with new services and features to simplify use and compliance with international tax laws, including the following:
- PDF Versions of cXML Invoices: Provides easily-read versions of cXML invoices to simplify invoice viewing and reading in bulk for suppliers and auditors.
- Automatic Invoice Archive File Delivery: Automates delivery of invoice archive zip files. Instead of logging on to download these files, suppliers can transmit invoice archive zip files via https to their own archiving solution, to an Ariba service, or to an eArchiving provider.
- Supplier Self-Signed Invoices: Suppliers who have implemented their own digital signature solution can now create self-signed cXML invoices.
- Enhanced Paperless Invoicing: Extended support of paperless invoicing in Singapore, as well as to invoices in foreign currencies.
- Increased VAT Compliance: Support for eInvoicing in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Poland, Singapore, and South Africa, with greater compliance for local tax invoice laws.
- Stronger Integration to the Ariba Exchange: Connect to the Ariba Exchange forum with just a click of a button from Ariba Network. Suppliers can more easily collaborate with peers, share best practices, and access the latest news and information in the Ariba Exchange community.
- Capacity Expansion of Document Attachments: Increased size capacity for attachments from 4MB to 10MB. Suppliers can now attach files up to a total of 10MB to POs and invoices, allowing for better handling of documents with a large number of line items and attachments.
- Ariba Catalog Tester Enhancement: Ariba replaced the drop-down list in the Catalog Tester with an auto-completion chooser which allows users to perform a more detailed search. Search results now display information such as credential name, Ariba buyer version, created by and last updated by data, making it easier for suppliers to select different customer credentials during testing.
- Ship To information in Inbox: Suppliers can now view the PO ship to information and sort orders by ship to in the PO summary page and PO detail report. This makes it easier for suppliers to service customers with different ship to locations.
Beverly Dunn is a Customer Success Manager with Ariba. All customers are invited to join the private Customer Success group on Ariba Exchange, where you can access the Customer Success Spotlights, Lunch 'n Learn Webinar calendar and replays, and the Ariba Knowledge Nuggets.