This week Ariba Discovery was chock-full of attention-grabbing buyer postings. From women’s shoes and summer dresses to men’s jeans and polo shirts, clothing was clearly the theme of the week. In addition to the usual posts, there were also some fascinating buyer needs posted as well. Read on to see this week’s top 10 most interesting posts. Be sure to check out last week’s list for even more amusing posts.
10. Balloons – An event center in Maryland is looking for a wholesale balloon supplier. The balloons should be mylar and latex, and the supplier needs to have the ability to print on the balloons. All sizes and colors are needed in both materials.
9. Vitamin C – the owner of an online store based in Arizona is looking for a supplier of vitamins. This buyer is specifically interested in Vitamin C in 1,000 mg size. The vitamins should come in 250 count bottles.
8. Cloth diapers – The owner of an online baby boutique based in California is seeking a supplier of cloth baby diapers. The diapers should be pocket style which has an inner cloth lining and waterproof outer layer. This buyer only needs newborn sized diapers.
7. Tutus – The owner of a baby clothing and accessories store in Colorado is looking for a supplier of infant and girls tutus. The buyer is specifically looking for bright colored tutus such as hot pink, light pink, purple, aqua, yellow, royal blue, white, lime green and more.
6. Fitness DVDs - The owner of an online fitness business based in Tennessee is in search of a supplier of fitness DVDs. These need to be on the topic of muscle gain, fat loss and techniques such as Pilates & Yoga. The buyer needs brands such as Jillian Michaels but other brands are acceptable.
5. Teeth whitening – A startup online boutique owner based in Michigan is in need of a supplier of teeth whitening products. Some of the brands may include, Rembrant, Colegate, and Xtremewhiting. This buyer is looking to purchase $10,000 to $50,000 in product.
4. Backpacks – A large tax service provider in Maryland is running a children’s charity and is seeking a wholesale supplier of backpacks. Any color, design, or size is acceptable and all brands are welcome.
3. Diploma covers – A University in Ohio is looking for a supplier of diploma covers. This buyer needs both padded and unpadded diploma covers as well as accompanying envelopes. The university presents about 24,000 diplomas annually.
2. Traveling carnivals – A large US-based company is looking for a traveling carnival for private events. These carnivals will entertain their employees and family members of their employees. Please note that this post is for multiple locations throughout the South and East Coast.
1. Letterman jackets – The owner of a new clothing line in Texas is seeking a supplier of custom letterman style jackets. The jackets should be wool with leather sleeves. Both the wool and leather need to be available in a variety of colors and color combinations and should have snap buttons.
Are you interested in learning more about any of these buying requests? If so, just click on the link embedded in each post description to review the public posting. If you are a supplier that can fulfill any of the requirements be sure to respond to the buyer right away. And remember, stay tuned next week for more of “Ariba Discovery’s Top 10 Interesting Posts of the Week” or visit Ariba Discovery now to find additional buyer postings.