This week Ariba Discovery was full of eye-catching buyer postings. Children’s clothing was the popular items of the week with posts for boys and girls jackets, children’s swimwear, girl’s shoes, boy’s shoes, children’s suits, and kid’s athletic clothes. In addition to these typical posts, there were also some fascinating buyer requirements posted as well. Read on to see this week’s top 10 most interesting posts. Be sure to check out last week’s list for even more amusing posts.
10. Hangers – The owner of a boutique in Nevada is seeking a supplier of clothes hangers. The hangers should be made of quality plastic and can be any color but should be solid colors. The buyer needs hangers for pants, shirts, and skirts.
9. Hunting hats – The owner of a new clothing and outdoor store in Wisconsin is in search of a supplier of hunting hats. These hats should be US made, full brim, camouflage hunting hats. The buyer needs multiple options for camouflage styles. The hats should be made of synthetic materials so they are very warm.
8. Burlap cloth – The owner of a small garland and wreath company in Mississippi is in search of a supplier of burlap cloth. The burlap will be used to make garlands and wreaths for resale. All colors of burlap are needed.
7. Tractor tires – The owner of a John Deere salvage yard in Nebraska is looking for a supplier of tractor tires and rims. The buyer is looking for tractor tires and rims for JD models 2510, 2520, 3010, 3020, 4010 and 4020. These will be used for resale in the buyer’s store.
6. Bones – The owner of a pet food supply company in Arkansas is seeking a supplier of bones. The buyer is interested in purchasing $10,000 to $50,000 of quality beef and pork bones. Huge quantities and competitive prices are needed.
5. Eyeglass Cases – A large US based retailer is searching for a supplier of eyeglass cases. These sunglass cases should be plain black and will be given complimentary to customers who purchase sunglasses in which the vendor did not provide cases. The buyer went through roughly 10,000 units in 2013. The current cases measure 2"H x 6"L X 2"D.
4. Knives – The owner of a small security company in Louisiana is looking for new suppliers of security related items. The buyer needs all types of law enforcement grade security related items for resale. One of the items needed is pocket and folding knives. These knives should be spring assisted and have carbon or stainless steel blades.
3. Historic flags – The owner of military related store in Massachusetts is looking for a supplier of historic military flags. The buyer is looking for period specific military flags from the Civil War, WWI, WWII, and Vietnam. These should be flags from the US and have military related designs on the flags. The flags can be either framed or unframed.
2. Chandeliers – The owner of a retail showroom in Alabama is in need of a supplier of chandeliers for children's rooms. The buyer wants to only buy real chandeliers with lighting fixtures and needs all types of chandeliers for infants and children of all sizes. These can be made of glass and metal and other materials. All colors, styles and designs are needed.
1. Wood chips – The owner of a landscape company in Georgia is searching for a supplier of wood chips. The buyer needs a large amount of wood chips, up to 10,000 tons. Wood chips that have longer length are preferred (approximately 5" X 1" X 6"), fine wood chips are not preferred.
Are you interested in learning more about any of these buying needs? If so, simply click on the link embedded in each post description to review the public posting. If you are a supplier that can fulfill any of the requirements be sure to respond to the buyer right away. And remember, stay tuned next week for more of “Ariba Discovery’s Top 10 Interesting Posts of the Week” or visit Ariba Discovery now to find additional buyer postings.