This week Ariba Discovery was full of attention-grabbing buyer postings. Men’s clothing was the most popular items of the week with post for men’s ties, formal shirts for men, men’s suits, men’s shoes, men’s slacks, men’s leather belts, and men’s hats. In addition to these usual posts, there were also some intriguing buyer requirements posted as well. Read on to see this week’s top 10 most interesting posts. Be sure to check out last week’s list for even more amusing posts.
10. Roses – The owner of a nursery set to open in California in the spring is searching for a supplier of roses. The buyer is looking to purchase either rose seedlings or cuttings in hopes they will be in perfect bloom for the spring opening of their nursery.
9. Eco-friendly washer and dryer – The owner of a new laundry mat in New York is seeking a supplier of eco-friendly washing machines and dryers. This buyer would like stackable washer/ dryer combo units and would prefer them in silver color.
8. Vegetable juice – A company in Connecticut is searching for a supplier of vegetable juice. The buyer is looking to get monthly shipments of V8 Fusion, Vegetable, and Splash brands of vegetable juice.
7. Manchego cheese – The owner of a food company in Massachusetts is seeking a supplier of real Manchego cheese. The buyer is looking to purchase between $100,000 and $500,000 of this Spanish cheese, preferably in individual packages.
6. Fire wood – The owner of an RV park in Mississippi is in search of a supplier of fire wood. The firewood should be split and seasoned. The buyer is looking to purchase between $10,000 and $50,000 of fire wood which includes the cost of delivery to the RV park.
5. Spa towels – The owner of a spa in Tennessee is seeking a supplier of a variety of spa supplies including small towels. These towels should measure about 10” by 10” and 100% cotton terry cloth material. The buyer prefers white towels or black “bleach proof” towels.
4. Chips – The owner of a deli at a bus stop in Montana is searching for suppliers of assorted chips. The buyer needs all brands of chips such as Doritos and Lays and needs all flavors like BBQ, salt and vinegar, and cheese. The chips should be individually packaged for retail consumption.
3. Commercial cake pans – The owner of a bakery in Ohio is seeking a supplier of commercial use cake pans. All shapes and sizes are needed, especially holiday themed shapes.
2. Frozen berries – A company in California is looking for a supplier of frozen berries. The buyer is looking to purchase between $100,000 and $500,000 of frozen blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries in truckloads roughly twice a month.
1. Fortune cookies – The owner of a cookie shop in Florida is searching for a supplier of fortune cookies for resale in their shop. The buyer would like the fortune cookies to have blank fortune slips inside and be individually wrapped in clear bags with no logos or markings.
Are you interested in learning more about any of these buying needs? If so, simply click on the link embedded in each post description to review the public posting. If you are a supplier that can fulfill any of the requirements be sure to respond to the buyer right away. And remember, stay tuned next week for more of “Ariba Discovery’s Top 10 Interesting Posts of the Week” or visit Ariba Discovery now to find additional buyer postings.