This week Ariba Discovery was full of eye-catching buyer postings. As the fall hunting season approaches, hunting gear appeared to be the popular items this week with buyer postings for hunting protective cases, deer hunting climbing stands, and hunting blinds. In addition to these usual posts, there were also some fascinating buyer requirements posted as well. Read on to see this week’s top 10 most interesting posts. Be sure to check out last week’s list for even more entertaining posts.
10. Doll houses – A business owner in Florida is in search of a supplier of doll houses. The doll houses will be resold at tradeshows across the Southeast. In addition to doll houses, the buyer is also looking for dolls, accessories, doll house accessories, and other miniatures.
9. Skorts – A personal trainer in Colorado is trying to start an active wear clothing line and searching for suppliers of skorts. Skorts are half skirt, half shorts, or a skirt with shorts built in. The buyer is looking for the skorts to be made of synthetic, moisture wicking materials. All colors, sizes, and patterns are needed.
8. Hand carved wooden animals – A buyer in New Hampshire is in search of a supplier of hand carved wooden animals for resale. The animals should be about 12 to 15 inches tall and made of quality wood. The buyer currently sells hand carved wooden airplanes and other vehicles and they move about 4,000 units per year.
7. Tortillas – The owner of a taco stand in California is looking for a supplier of tortillas. The tortillas should be soft, flour tortillas. Any brand and any size are fine.
6. Dress manufacturing services – An aspiring clothing designer in Michigan is searching for a supplier to provide dress manufacturing services. For now, the buyer is looking for samples of each of their dress designs, but will order large quantities once they are satisfied with the quality.
5. Football helmets – The owner of an East coast sporting goods distribution company is looking for a supplier of football helmets. The buyer is looking for exclusive rights to sell football helmets in NC, SC, VA, & WV. The buyer sells to High Schools, Middle Schools, Colleges, Semi-Pro, & Youth Football Leagues. The helmets should be high quality, low prices, top artwork, top customer service, 4-5 star helmet rating.
4. High waisted jeans – The owner of a new boutique in Texas is seeking a supplier of high waisted jeans. The buyer is looking for all sizes of these trendy jeans. Any designer is acceptable.
3. Synthetic leather – A jewelry maker in California is in search of a supplier of synthetic leather. Specifically, the buyer is looking for synthetic leather cord - flat leather 5 mm, and 10 mm, round cord - 1 mm, 1.5mm, 2 mm, leather bobo cord, and any other leather cord components - magnetic clasps, connectors, half cuff clasps, slider beads, etc. related to Regalize products.
2. Archery targets – The owner of an online hunting business in Missouri is looking for a supplier of archery targets. The buyer needs 3D targets made of dense, flexible, self-closing foam. The buyer also needs bag targets - filled with a dense fiber material. Finally, the buyer needs standard paper targets. All brands will be considered.
1. Syrups - The owner of a store in Georgia is looking for a supplier of honey and other natural syrups. The buyer is looking for all brands of honey in all sizes of bottles. The buyer is looking to purchase at least 10 cases.
Are you interested in learning more about any of these buying needs? If so, simply click on the link embedded in each post description to review the public posting. If you are a supplier that can fulfill any of the requirements be sure to respond to the buyer right away. And remember, stay tuned next week for more of “Ariba Discovery’s Top 10 Interesting Posts of the Week” or visit Ariba Discovery now to find additional buyer postings.