This week Ariba Discovery was full of attention-grabbing buyer postings. As the final weekend of summer approaches, BBQ related items were very popular this week with posts for BBQ charcoal, squeezable condiments, dry rub ingredients such as dry spices and herbs, BBQ sauce ingredients like tomato paste, frozen ribs and chicken for grilling, propane tanks, and outdoor chairs. In addition to these posts, there were also some intriguing buyer requirements posted as well. Read on to see this week’s top 10 most interesting posts. Be sure to check out last week’s list for even more amusing posts.
10. Skateboard socks – The owner of an online store based in New Jersey is in search of a supplier of socks. Specifically, the buyer is looking for skateboard socks. These socks should be long, come in a variety of colors, and be made from 100% hemp. The buyer prefers brands such as Huf.
9. Sweat bands – The owner of a new fitness apparel and accessories line based in Ohio is searching for a supplier to produce sweat bands. The sweat bands should be made of cotton terry cloth so they will be lightweight and durable. The sweat bands should come in a variety of colors and custom embroidery work is needed.
8. Toilet paper – The owner of an import and export business in Florida is trying to locate a supplier of toilet paper. The buyer is looking for jumbo sized rolls of both single ply and two ply toilet paper, any brand is acceptable. The buyer is looking to purchase the toilet paper in bulk.
7. Flags and banners – A National retailer is looking for a supplier of flags, banners, pennants, and other accessories to help promote grand openings of new store locations. The retailer is interested in either renting or buying these promotion accessories, but suppliers should be able to set up, install, and clean up the items after the grand openings are complete. The suppliers should also be able to support grand openings in retail locations throughout the United States and Canada.
6. Anti-fatigue mats – A National retailer is seeking a supplier of anti-fatigue mats for their stores throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. The retailer has over 1,300 existing locations and is planning to open additional locations so this would be a very large order of mats. The specifications of the mats needed are: 6.5' x 8' in grey, 6' x 7.10' in grey, 4' x 8' in grey, and 2' x 3' (1/2") in black.
5. Dryer sheets – The owner of a coin operated laundry service in Colorado is in search of a supplier of dryer sheets. The buyer is looking for bulk and single serve dryer sheets, but the exact size is not important. The buyer is interested in a variety of name brand scented dryer sheets, Tide is one example. The buyer is also looking for brands that are popular among Hispanic customers such as Ariel and Suavitel.
4. Ruffled pants for girls – The owner of an embroidery business based in Georgia is searching for a supplier of girl’s pants. The pants should have decorative ruffles and be made from quality fabrics. All colors and sizes are needed and any brand is acceptable.
3. Shofars – The owner of a religious gift shop in Texas is looking for a supplier of shofars. A shofar is an ancient Israeli trumpet made from the horn of a ram. These items should be authentic and a large order of $10,000 to $50,000 of products is needed.
2. Unity sand ceremony supplies – The owner of a wedding and special occasion store in New Jersey is trying to locate a supplier of unity sand ceremony supplies. Specifically, the buyer is looking for glass vases that are filled with decorative or colorful sand. The glasses can be any shape or size and the sand can come in any and all colors. The items are typically sold together in sets.
1. Nitrogen production plant – A company in Arizona is seeking a service provider to plan, build, and operate a Nitrogen and Oxygen production plant. The service is estimated to cost between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000 and will be a 10 year contract. Plant requirements and specifications are attached within the posting.
Are you interested in learning more about any of these buying needs? If so, simply click on the link embedded in each post description to review the public posting. If you are a supplier that can fulfill any of the requirements be sure to respond to the buyer right away. And remember, stay tuned next week for more of “Ariba Discovery’s Top 10 Interesting Posts of the Week” or visit Ariba Discovery now to find additional buyer postings.