This week Ariba Discovery was full of attention-grabbing buyer postings. Hair products seemed to be the most popular items this week with posts for Mane & Tail hair products, Royal Moroccan brand hair products, L’Oreal hair products, TiGi hair products, and bulk shampoos. In addition to these typical posts, there were also quite a few intriguing buying needs posted on Ariba Discovery. Read on to see this week’s top 10 most interesting posts. Be sure to check out last week’s list for even more amusing posts.
10. Leather bracelets – A clothing and accessories company is looking for a supplier of fine leather bracelets. The buyer is specifically looking for leather bracelets manufacturers to do all of the production, stamping, magnetic clasping, wraps for the bracelets. The buyer is looking for a variety of colors in both synthetic and genuine leather materials.
9. Bullet-proof glass – A company in Texas is looking for a supplier of bullet-proof glass for windows. The requirements are: bullet-proof, laminated glass, glued, 10mm + 10mm (total thickness 20mm). Dimension of glass 1350 mm wide by1485mm high. Binding material: all-weather proof glass sealant, black.
8. Emergency tent services – An insurance company in Indiana is trying to find a supplier of party tents. These party tents will be used as temporary structures to inspect damage in the event of a natural disaster or emergency. Vendors would need to quickly set up and then remove the tents, and should be able to cover the footprint that the buyer serves. This includes the majority of the Midwest.
7. Workers compensation medical bill review – An insurance company in New Jersey is in search of a supplier to provide medical bill review and repricing services for workers compensation claims. Suppliers should be local to the New Jersey area and must fill out the questionnaire attached within the posting.
6. Garage construction services – A large hospitality and gaming company is searching for a supplier to provide garage construction and expansion services for a property in Ohio. This project is specifically to expand a large, multi-level (4 stories), concrete parking garage to accommodate more cars. The supplier must have a contractor’s license in the state of Ohio.
5. Foot scrubs – A custom orthotics provider in Alabama is seeking a supplier of foot care products. The buyer is specifically looking for foot scrubs, soaps, lotions and balms. All brands are acceptable.
4. Branding services – A famous traveling entertainment company based in Nevada is trying to find a supplier of branding services. The buyer is specifically looking for a provider of a brand ambassador program. The supplier must have a physical presence (a fully staffed office) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
3. Used clothing consignment services – A company in Germany is seeking a supplier to provide used clothes consignment services. The buyer is interested in finding a supplier to collect used clothing door to door and then deliver to the buyer.
2. Executive transportation services – A company in Panama is searching for a supplier to provide transportation services for their employees and executives. The transportation would be for night shifts and multiple vehicles would be needed. The buyer is looking to enter a two year contract with the service provider they select.
1. Chess board manufacturing services – A boxing supply company in Massachusetts is in search of a supplier to manufacture their custom chess sets. These chess boards are boxing themed with pieces that are shaped like boxers and gloves. Prototype drawings are attached within the posting.
Are you interested in learning more about any of these buying needs? If so, simply click on the link embedded in each post description to review the public posting. If you are a supplier that can fulfill any of the requirements be sure to respond to the buyer right away. And remember, stay tuned next week for more of “Ariba Discovery’s Top 10 Interesting Posts of the Week” or visit Ariba Discovery now to find additional buyer postings.