Where Do You Fit In To The Great Social Network?
It turns out that there are over + 4.5 million people who use Ariba today. That’s an amazing number, and it’s growing every day.
Think about it. There are millions of people out there like you looking to gain visibility into their spend and their suppliers, source more efficiently, ensure contract compliance, procure goods and services, and manage their Invoices and Payments.
If Ariba Users Were A US City….
* Based on US Census Numbers 2008
Here is where you can get connected:
Ariba Exchange is where Ariba customers can connect with others that are in spend management as well as Ariba subject matter experts, Customer Engagement Executives , Product Managers, etc. Learn about best practices on how to plan, implement and oversee spend management initiatives on Ariba solutions and services With Exchange, users can share experiences and successes with the community.
- Always-on medium to interact and gain feedback from Ariba
- Pose questions and exchange answers with Ariba and other Ariba customers, prospects, and partners
- Increase voice & visibility into roadmap
- Network with peers
Strategic Sourcing & Procurement groups can be found on LinkedIn, as well as Career postings. Having Ariba skills can be very relevant in the marketplace. Don't overlook including this on your resume.
- A large group (20,000 + members globally) that actively connects people with their peers for discussions, jobs, offline conversations and events.
- Connect w/ peers and leverage their networks; use Linked In to see past relationships/work ties to help grow your network
Buyer & Supplier Contracts - http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=139023
Supply Chain Finance - http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=139022
European eSourcing & eProcurement Forum - http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=80295
- Ariba runs a YouTube channel that primarily hosts interviews with customers that we shoot at Ariba LIVE (ex. http://www.youtube.com/user/AribaSpendManager) and other events. Playlists organize the content by topic and solution area. The interviews are never scripted and very conversational.
- It's a GREAT way to get unfiltered insights from your peers on a host of topics - from Ariba solutions and implementations to best practices and category strategy. These videos are well worth watching and sharing with others on your team or other business units for adoption.
Twitter and Facebook
Twitter is an online social networking service and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, known as "tweets". https://twitter.com/ariba
The key is don't overlook these social channels as a way to get current information, relevant insight, and best practices on the Ariba solutions you use everyday in your organization.