Knowing where to go and how to effectively let Ariba know what issues you are having is key to getting your problem identified and addressed quickly.
Ariba Customer Support helps Ariba’s customers continue to be successful by:
• Providing timely response and resolution to urgent issues and requests
• Proactively sharing knowledge with our customers to enrich their experience with Ariba’s products
• Ensuring consistent, accurate and professional global service
• Assisting our customers in achieving optimum value from our products
• Developing and sustaining a knowledgeable, passionate, global team that is dedicated to customer success
• Listening to our customers and championing their interests within Ariba to continuously improve products and services
END USER SUPPORT
What is it?
A team of product specialists, available by phone or webform, to answer questions and provide navigation and functionality support, including management of user log-on credentials, to ensure successful use of Ariba’s features
Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Chinese
Hours: English 24x5, other languages available during normal business hours in local time. Ariba will use reasonable efforts to make Help Desk Support available from 8 PM Sunday to 8 PM Friday, EST, in English, excluding December 25 and January 1 of any calendar year. Help Desk Support is available seven days per week (24/7) for Severity Level 1 issues.
EVENT DAY MANAGEMENT
What is it?
Operational support to help buyers execute online sourcing projects including surrogate bidding, reactive auction monitoring, enforcement of event rules, pausing, extending and resuming events, bidder and bid removal and messaging management.
Languages, Hours and Delivery: Same as End User Support
Hours: English 24x5, other languages available during normal business hours in local time
• Available from 8 p.m. Sunday to 8 p.m. Friday, Eastern Standard Time
• Increase in number of projects that execute smoothly
• Operational consistency in event administration
• Better project results when market intervention is necessary
SOURCING SUPPORT DESK
What is it?
Advice and guidance provided by experienced Ariba personnel, who leverage their online sourcing expertise to provide buyers with as-needed best practice information to support their sourcing projects
Delivery Elements: Sourcing best practice advice and general project review
Languages: Primarily English, but additional language support may be available
• Available from 8 a.m. through 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday
• Create optimal project results by using the most favorable project structure
• Increase competency among users as they learn and reinforce sourcing best practices
• Gain greater consistency and quality in online sourcing projects
What is it?
Training on the software that suppliers use to learn how to effectively participate in online sourcing projects. Supplier Training increases supplier confidence and reduces the risk of project issues or delays
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese and Chinese
Hours & Delivery: Available online anytime, A general training session on software navigation, features and functionality.
• Multilingual supplier training available 24x7
• Trained suppliers are more likely to participate and bid aggressively
• Trained suppliers are less likely to commit bidding errors that may cause project delays
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
Resolution of technical issues, including troubleshooting of defects.
For Ariba Sourcing, Analysis, Category Management and Contract Workbench issues will normally be escalated from the End User Support team
• Available 24x7 for Severity 1 level issues
• Available 24x5 for Severity level 2, 3, and 4 Issues
Service Request Severity Levels
Every request received is assigned a service request number. The request is categorized and prioritized using the following severity level guidelines.
• Severity Level 1 (S1) - All functionality in the software is unavailable, causing critical impact to business production operations if service is not restored quickly. No workaround is available.
• Severity Level 2 (S2) - Certain functionality in the software is unavailable causing critical impact to business production operations if service is not restored quickly. No workaround is available.
• Severity Level 3 (S3) - Software performance is degraded on the production system. Acceptable workaround is available. Functionality is noticeably impaired but business operations continue.
• Severity Level 4 (S4) - Customer requires information or assistance on capabilities, or configuration of the software.
How To Contact Ariba Support
- “Help” link (top right corner)
- Connect site: https://connect.ariba.com
- (Designated Support Contacts only)
- 1 866 218 2155; +1 412 222 6153
- +44 20 7187 4144
- +65 6311 4745
- Prompt #1 – Urgent assistance; Participating in a live auction event
- Prompt #2 – Purchasing, E-forms, Invoicing and Travel & Expense
- Prompt #3 – Log in; Password reset
- Prompt #4 – All other inquiries
For additional information on Ariba Support visit: https://connect.ariba.com/goliveprocurement/1,,P,00.html