After two rounds of voting we are down to the final list of feature that we will evaluate for inclusion.
We will need to form Focus Groups or Validation Groups for each of these features. Ariba will use the information from the Focus Groups to create planning estimates so that we can determine which features will be assigned to 9r3. Every feature will need a Focus OR Validation Group, but not both.
- Focus Group participation will require a 20 hour commitment FOR EACH FEATURE from your company. Focus Groups will be used to clarify requirements and then during development of the feature, the validate if the feature is meeting the requirements. Not all features will require a Focus Group.
- Validation Group participation will require a 10 hour commitment FOR EACH FEATURE from your company. Validation Groups are used during the development of the feature to validate the the feature is meeting the requirements. If your company is unwilling to commit to this time, then please do not sign up for either group.
- Download the attached '9r3EvalutationFeatures' spreadsheet. The 'Evaluate' tab contains the final features that will be evaluated for inclusion in 9r3. The 'If Needed' tab contains features that may be included depending upon resource capacity constraints. We will need to form Focus Groups or Validation Groups for these features only if needed.
- Look over the features on the 'Evaluate' and 'If Needed' tabs and determine if your company would like to be included as a member of the Focus Group of the Validation Group. If your company would like to be considered for a particular feature, enter the contact name, email, and phone number (including country code) for the person from your company for the feature into the appropriate column.
- Return your company’s participation sheet to me (email@example.com) by Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
If you have any questions, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Jason Brown, PhD
Dir. Solutions Management, Ariba On-Premise Suite