Join the CCP Global team and experience the difference an innovative firm can offer! The CCP Global team provides high quality consulting services to over 50 Fortune 500 companies all over the United States. CCP Global, headquartered in the Kansas City Metro area, is a growing business that was established in 1997. We take pride in our work and look for professionals who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive better solutions.
Ariba Implementation Project Lead
CCP Global is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication and organizational skills and a strong sense of client care to be a full time Implementation Project Lead within our Ariba On Demand software solutions consulting practice. The Implementation Project Lead under general direction, is responsible for all aspects of the projects and provides a single point of contact. The project lead takes implementations from original concept through completion, develops and directs detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, spending, resource plans, and status reports. Within each projects professional services organization, the successful candidate will work closely with analysts, product managers, key account executives and customer project teams to ensure the successful delivery of our solutions.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall technical implementation of Ariba On Demand spend management solution software.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Perform due diligence to gain a thorough understanding of client’s organization and workflow.
- Defining the project scope, project plan, time frames and the required resources.
- Follow CCP Global implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer’s unique business needs.
- Determine client configuration requirements and guide client toward best practices.
- Coordinate with Systems Integration to insure all client requirements can be met.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables to ensure compliance with current business strategies.
- Provide strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Support the processes, and procedures that radically reduce customer implementation cycle time and eliminate opportunities for deployment defects
- Provides analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Work closely with customers as their technical advisor during the implementation phase
- Coordinate client training and lead account transfer to Client Management after successful implementation.
- Provides coaching/mentoring to others on project management principles and techniques.
- Guide the customer on best practices for long term success.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel when expected (Yearly average 50%, some months are more/less than others)
- At least three years of Ariba On Demand experience
- Have conducted or been part of at least one Ariba On Demand end to end implementation
- Client facing presence and experience interacting with multiple levels within an organization, including executive leadership
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude including ability to understand software configuration and data structures
- Possess the skills necessary to enter into a new client and perform an assessment of the organizational needs
- Experience managing projects, monitoring and reporting progress, and exceeding client expectations
- Identify critical success factors and ensure all are met during implementation
- Ability to understand and document business practices and procedures
- Ability to deliver projects successfully under fixed time constraints
- Thrive on collaborating with the implementation team as well as internal and external customers
If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams at industry leading organizations to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career at CCP Global is right for you!
CCP Global offers competitive compensation and benefits