Technology continues to change at lightning speed, driving digital transformation that allows us to be more connected, efficient, and productive. Addressing how this digitalization opens a world of opportunities for your business is the primary focus of this year’s SAP Ariba Live, to be held March 20-22 in Las Vegas. Whether you’re in procurement, finance, IT, sales, or supply chain operations, you now have the ability to predict and address customer and market demands in a smarter way.
So what can you do to make it happen? Progress is achieved with change, and during the conference we’ll share how to exploit those changes to achieve success. Through diverse educational opportunities, you’ll gain insight into innovative ways to:
- Manage spend more effectively
- Create a healthy supply chain
- Strengthen your relationships with trading partners
- Deliver more value to your organization
We’ve worked diligently to create a new format that will provide exceptional opportunities for learning and networking. Here are some of the things you can expect.
More interactive breakout sessions
Get ready for fresh breakout sessions, and more of them! We’ll have 120+ breakout sessions for you to choose from—almost 25% more than last year. Sessions will be delivered in a more interactive format, with extensive coverage on a diverse selection of topics focused around three key areas:
- People—and how to drive effective change management organization-wide
- Processes—to ensure your business has what it needs to be successful
- Technology—innovations to equip you to successfully digitalize your supply chain
You asked for more information on supplier enablement, integration, and data security as well as updates on SAP Ariba solutions, customer support, and expert care, and we’re delivering. Deep-dive session content will cover these areas in detail so you gain the knowledge you need to best perform in your job, including:
- How to move from one implementation level to the next to get the most out of your SAP Ariba solutions
- How to evaluate your category procurement processes
- How to leverage guided buying to buy smarter and collaborate with suppliers
In addition to our growing list of speakers, you’ll find our comprehensive session catalog on the breakout session page. Use the handy filters at the left to select the content you want to see based on your interests. You can sort by roles—including procurement, finance, strategic sourcing, supply chain, supplier management, suppliers, and IT—as well as solution area, product, and session type. And take advantage of the agenda builder to plan your schedule ahead of time so you can hit the ground running when you arrive.
Intimate workshop formats
You told us you wanted more intimate sessions to dig deeper into the topics that matter most to you, so we’ve added new roundtable workshops that allow in-depth discussions in smaller rooms. You’ll have the opportunity to brainstorm and interact closely with your peers while gaining essential knowledge to bring back to your organization. The workshops require preregistration, so be sure to sign up soon using the agenda builder to secure your place.
SAP Ariba Marketplace
The SAP Ariba Marketplace is uniquely designed to serve as the networking hub of SAP Ariba Live, offering ongoing opportunities to mingle in a comfortable, collaborative space. It will be open most hours throughout the conference, so you’ll have plenty of time to get one-on-one information from our many sponsors and exchange ideas with contacts, colleagues, and friends. With 14 demo stations, our new showcase pods, the chance to share how you #MakeProcurementAwesome, plus a few other surprises, the marketplace is a top spot to experience innovation and enjoyment.
Exciting networking activities
We know that the opportunity to make great professional and personal connections is what keeps SAP Ariba Live attendees coming back year after year, and our 2017 networking activities will not disappoint. Highlights include:
- Welcome Reception—This is the official kick-off for the event, held in the SAP Ariba Marketplace. Grab this fun opportunity to converse and connect with those forging new paths in digital commerce before you dive into the educational content over the next couple of days.
- Women in Leadership Luncheon—Join host Alicia Tillman, chief marketing officer of SAP Ariba, at the eighth-annual Women in Leadership Luncheon, where you’ll hear inspirational messages and success strategies from industry-leading professionals. This year’s guest speakers include Michele Promaulayko, editor in chief of Cosmopolitan magazine, and Lisa Skeete Tatum, founder of Landit. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- After-Hours Party—The After-Hours Party has become the stuff of legends, and if you’ve ever attended one, you know why it’s one of our most popular networking events. For this year’s party, we’re thrilled to announce that we’ll be jamming to the sounds of the B Street Band, the #1 Bruce Springsteen tribute band! Space is limited, so don’t be late.