1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 14, 2010 11:02 AM by jdvorchak

How to move on new database R12 ?

Bharat Agarwal Newbie

Hi, I want to know the best way to move on to new database without affecting my current Requisitions, POs, Contracts, Reports under Analysis and everything in the current situation.

we are using Buyer 8.2.2, ACM 2.0.2 and Analysis 3.1.2

Big problem in front of me is maintaining my present master data which got changed in the new database and any point of time we have around 1000 POs open in the system. Now if we shift on to new database where all master data have new Ids which in case of Ariba are UniqueName, got changed. And when we shift on to it my open PRs or POs will got affected and not able to get the reference of old data in the system.

So i got stuck into the dilemma of how to move on my new database.

Your reply will trully helpful.

Bharat

• Re: How to move on new database R12 ?
          jdvorchak Apprentice

Hello Bharat,

I reviewed the information you posted in this thread. I believe the questions you posed would be something that can be best answered by our Technical Support team here at Ariba. I noticed that you were not Designated Support Contact for your account with us, but I would like to recommend that you follow up internally to log a Service Request via our Connect site outlining the issues you mentioned below. Support will be able to review the issue and assist you in determining a resolution moving forward. Please let me know if you have any questions concerning the SR logging process.

Regards,

Josh Dvorchak

Team Captain, Ariba Technical Resolution Team