I don't see any issue with that. Might not want to discuss use of competitive products though.
Hi Jason. I would be willing to share.
I will start...
We are in the middle of an upgrade to the 9R1 platform, but the modules and sub-modules we are currently using are:
- Sourcing 4.3
- ACM 2.0
- Buyer 8.1
- Buyer (Catalog and non-catalog reqs, ERP Orders, PCard Orders, and Receiving)
- T & E (integrated to travel card provider)
- Contract Compliance
- Analysis 3.1
- Ariba Supplier Network (for PO routing, eInvoicing, Order Confirmations, Advanced Shipment Notices, and Catalog integration)
Some context regarding the above modules:
- We have a physical and ghost card p-card program that is managed via the Buyer product
- We only utilize the Invoice module for non-PO based purchases via Contract Compliance (what we call "Direct Invoice off Contract"). All PO based invoice matching occurs in our Accounts Payable backend ERP.
- We currently have no external system data feeds into Ariba Analysis. All "Facts" come from the other Ariba modules
Took a while to get back to this one.
We implemented On Demand. We have currently implemented Sourcing, Contract Management, P2P and Supplier Performance Management globally. We are using P2P on two different realms and have three punchout catalogs in the realm that is established in the US. The other realm is in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico. The upstream modules have users all over the globe.
- Sourcing 4.3