0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2011 8:50 AM by Jim Glynn

How are you using the Contracts email notification templates in 10s2?

Jim Glynn Novice

Prior to 10s2 we had issues with the canned format and wording of the system generated emails that Ariba Contracts was sending out for expiration notices and notification period alerts.  10s2 seems to have solved the issue by providing us with user-modified email templates.  For example, we were able to tailor our notices similar to the following format. We thought it was important to 1) warn about the upcoming expiration,  2) give some direction on what to do about it, and 3) try to identify who receives each message.  See examples below.

Are you using Contract email templates now?  Do you have any tips or traps to mention?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

From: Ariba Administrator [mailto:no-reply@ansmtp.ariba.com]
      Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 3:49 AM
      To: Glynn, James K. (REI-DAY)
      Subject: Contract Expiration Reminder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear James K. Glynn,

The Acme Master Purchase Agreement 06202009 contract is now in the Expiration warning period.

A review of this contract and its workspace is recommended. Follow the link below and review the contract dates.

The following individuals, if any, received this message because they are associated with this contract, by name, in the My Company Ariba Spend Management application.

Please read to the end of this email since multiple notifications can be sent in one email.

This email originated from the Ariba system used by My Company Inc. and was originally sent to: James.Glynn@mycompany.com

System Reference: Click Here to access the system.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear James K. Glynn,

The Site Pro Management Services Master Agreement 12312008 contract is now in the Expiration warning period.

A review of this contract and its workspace is recommended. Follow the link below and review the contract dates.

The following individuals, if any, received this message because they are associated with this contract, by name, in the My Company Ariba Spend Management application.

Please read to the end of this email since multiple notifications can be sent in one email.

This email originated from the Ariba system used by My Company Inc. and was originally sent to: James.Glynn@mycompany.com

System Reference: Click Here to access the system.