3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2011 6:54 AM by Sharon Horton, PMP

Supplier List

Andy Garlington Journeyman

Does anyone know how to pull an active supplier list from contract management?

• Re: Supplier List
          Sharon Horton, PMP Master

Andy, if you have the Supplier Information Management module, you can get a complete list of suppliers through reporting by using the Project fact table and then selecting the supplier template.

However, you can also get a complete list of suppliers through administration:  Manage -> Administration -> Site Manager -> Data Import/Export -> Export.  Usually, Export Supplier Profiles gives you the most information.

Andy Garlington Journeyman

I tried pulling both the "Export Supplier Organizations" as well as Export Supplier Profiles" and they returned different number of rows.  I used the path 

Manage -> Administration -> Site Manager -> Data Import/Export -> Export

Where would I find the Supplier Information Management module if we had it?

Sharon Horton, PMP Master

Export Supplier Profiles includes one line for each login ID for a supplier, so if a supplier has 5 portal users, that supplier will be listed 5 times.  As far as I know, Export Supplier Organizations only exports 1 line for each supplier.  However, it doesn't have some of the information that would be collected in the Supplier Profile Questionnaire.