4 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2011 9:18 AM by Ken Miklos

Expiration Notifications

Brenda Griesser Journeyman

Can anyone give me any advice or help on how to change the appearance of and information included on an expiration notice automatically generated by Ariba?

• Re: Expiration Notifications
          lpoudoulec Expert

Hi Brenda

Could you please provide more details on what expiration notices you're talking about ? Is this about Purchase Requisition expiration notice driving automatic withdrawal ?

Thanks

Brenda Griesser Journeyman

Hi Lucie.

I am using the Ariba "Spend Management" solution and in specific the contract management portion.  When I create a contract workspace, I enter effective and expiration dates.  The software automatically sends an e-mail to people I have specified when the contract is about to expire.  I usually have this set to happen 120 days before the contract expires.  The expiration e-mail which goes out doesn't even reference the fact that the contract is going to expire or on what date it will expire. 

I'm thinking the template could be changed so that this e-mail better reflects what I want the notification to say.

Thanks for your help.

lpoudoulec Expert

Hi Brenda

You can go to Administration -> Project Manager -> Project Email Templates in order to modify the templates.

There, you will see all messages that can be customized. You may need to contact Ariba Customer Support to edit the templates for you, depending on your users permissions. I'm guessing an Ariba Administrator in your company should be able to do that.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                Ken Miklos Master

Brenda, hope this answers your question. If not, feel free to reach out to me directly at kmiklos@ariba.com.