1 Reply Latest reply on May 19, 2011 10:03 AM by Tim Fabiniak

Is there any way to run a report to reflect contracts that have been Approved but not Published?

Andy Garlington Journeyman

I have tried using the process status and contract status fields which gets me 90% there however it shows contracts that have been approved at least once.  If a 2nd round is initiated, then it also shows up on my approved report even though it is in the approval stage.

• Re: Is there any way to run a report to reflect contracts that have been Approved but not Published?
          Tim Fabiniak Master

You should be able to do this with a multi-fact report. I whipped up a quick test that seems to work, though you'd probably need to play with it a bit. Here's what I did...

1st fact: Contract Workspace Procurement

2nd fact: Project Task

Page fields: [PCW] Contract Status [PTK] Standard Task Name [PTK] Status [PTK] Type

Row fields: [PCW] All Owners

Detail fields: [PCW] Project Name [PCW] Project ID

On the third page, you need to do some smart filtering.

[PCW] Contract Status: Draft, Draft Amendment

[PTK] Standard Task Name: <the name of the task you're checking approval against>

[PTK] Status: Complete

[PTK] Type: Approval <this is probably unnecessary>

I've done a couple spot checks and it seems like what you're looking for, but give it a shot. The only issue here is if you have multiple approval tasks - if there is not a "Final Approval" task (one that is the last approval task on every contract), you may get results that are simple going through the approval process. For example, if you add additional optional approval tasks and the VERY LAST approval task varies, it's hard to fill out the correct task on the third page.

Let me know if you need any help setting it up, I could provide screenshots etc when I get some time.