1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 14, 2011 10:20 AM by Ceylan Thomson

Ariba Discovery - Sourcing Print

Susan Patrick Harris Novice

Are you finding the existing commodity codes hard to find printers for specific projects?

I am a print & media buyer and frequently use Ariba discovery. Do you think it would be helpful to drill down the print category to specific types of printing? For example: Screen, digital, web-offset, sheetfed, flexo, etc?

Wondering if anyone else is struggling with this category and finding quality vendors that match specifications & location needed to print? 

• Re: Ariba Discovery - Sourcing Print
          Ceylan Thomson Ariba Contributor

Hi Susan, thanks for your comment. We are constantly looking at ways how to improve the Ariba Discovery experience, and your feedback is important to us. Generally, it makes sense to break down a commodity if a certain number of sellers want to narrow down the matches they receive. I will look at the posting volume in your commodity to get a better understanding of potential sub-commodities. Should there be a general need to add more commodities, I would be happy to reach out to you again for your insights. Thanks!