Please apply through www.covidien.com.
The eSourcing Specialist is responsible for development & support of processes and systems for strategic sourcing. This position is responsible for providing eSourcing support to all Covidien Ariba users and suppliers. This position will optimize processes, systems and training to meet customer needs & system requirements. This position will support global eSourcing & eNegotiation initiatives and act as liaison between the business needs and system capabilities. In addition, this position will support the Mansfield procurement operations group, when needed. Duties will include issuance of PO’s in the JDEOne system as well as P Card program activity.
- Support Ariba user activity and provide coaching to new users
- Develop and execute eNegotiation strategies
- Develop and manage template and Sourcing libraries in Ariba Sourcing
- Act as back-up administrator of Ariba Sourcing site
- Present verbal and written information and ideas to all levels of the Global Sourcing organization and Covidien procurement community clearly and effectively (eSourcing training and best practices delivery as necessary)c
- Work well under tight time constraints
- Maintain a high attention to detail (rigorous analysis of user activity and spend data)
- Understand interrelationships between applications and business processes as well as manage purchase Orders as required through the JDE One system - Develop and implement appropriate reports and metrics (reports from Ariba Sourcing)
- Develop strong relationships with key functional groups
- Identify issues, problems and opportunities while maintaining effectiveness in a changing environment
- Manage multiple team priorities while achieving deadlines as well as manage high dollar P Card transactions for the Global Business Units, as required
- Assist in the successful completion of process improvement projects and cost saving initiatives
- Monitor departmental compliance with applicable local rules and regulations Issues
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3-5 Years professional experience in Strategic Sourcing , Category Management, Supply Chain or Management Consulting
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with eSourcing tools (Ariba, Ebreviate, Procuri, Perfect Commerce and/or Emptoris) as well as knowledge of ERP Procurement systems JDEOne or others.
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing and supplier management concepts.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and in support of category management.
- Business consulting experience a plus
- Ariba sourcing experience is preferred