1 of 1 people found this helpful
As far as I understand, you would like to import content from an RFP event in a template so that it can be used for future sourcing projects. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Login to Ariba and under 'Manage', click on 'Templates'.
2. On the following page, click on 'Actions' and then select 'Template' under Create.
3. Select 'Sourcing Project' and click on 'OK'. On the next page, enter a name. description and then click on 'OK'.
4. Navigate to the 'Documents' tab and then click on 'Actions' and select 'Event' under Create.
5. Give a title for the RFP event and make sure you select the 'Event Type' as 'RFP'.
6. On the next page, navigate to the 'Content' page and then on the 'Content' tab.
7. Now click on 'Add' and select the option 'Content From Library'.
8. Select the option 'Search Library or Events' and make sure that the 'From' field has the option 'Past Events'.
9. Now, search for the respective RFP event (which has all your content) and select it and then click on the 'Select' button.
10. On the next page, you will have an option of selecting which specific content would you like to add in the template event. Select the content and click 'Copy'.
You will then see that all your content that you have selected has been imported to this event in the template.
Hope this helps.