We are looking for an AVP of IT Sourcing & Procurement who will be responsible for the procurement of IT- related goods and services. As part of this position the individual will be tasked with reducing and controlling costs and risks inherent to the contractual process of procuring goods and services.
Additional responsibilities to include:
- Direct negotiation of all terms and conditions for IT-related goods and services
- Primary responsibility for conduct and completion of contract negotiations (in coordination with Legal Department and end users)
- Assume responsibility for the enterprise-wide, global sourcing and procurement of IT-related goods and services as an integral part of Moody's Corporate Services Group
- Coordinate the requirements and efforts of internal individuals and groups (Primarily IT Business Lines, Risk Management, IT Security, and Legal) in connection with the sourcing and procurement of IT goods and services.
- Develop supplier RFPs, RFQs and RFXs and evaluate vendor proposals.
- Research and analyze market/financial data from internal and external resources to effectively manage assigned commodity area.
- Coordinate and participate in Global/Regional/Local contract negotiations
- Ensure that objectives of key company stakeholders/customers are met.
- Assist in global implementation of sourcing policies and procedures.
- Review and draft business related terms and conditions to optimize contractual arrangements and implement best practices.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years IT procurement/ sourcing experience (IT Hardware and/or Telecom/Networking preferred)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficiency in contract negotiations (including reviewing and drafting business requirements) and effectively working with legal and other stakeholders to ensure contracts are drafted in an efficient manner
- Strong Project Management, communication, and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills, ability to analyze multiple and complex situations to determine most effective way of resolving issues and pushing strategy forward
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
If you or someone you know is interested, please send me an email and a copy of your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org