1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 9, 2012 10:36 AM by Pranesh Mehta

Any companies interested in making Ariba approvable notifications feed into your Intranet?

Brian Levow Master

My company is undergoing an initiative to bring feeds from many different third-party systems into our internal Associate portal to create "alerts" for our associates when there is something that requires them to take action.  This may include such things as time sheet approval notifications, expense report approval notifications, etc.  We are interested in adding Ariba approvable documents to the list.  Unfortunately, this capability is not presently on Ariba's roadmap.  Are there any other Ariba customers out there whose companies are exploring things like this?  I was hoping that there may be more strength in numbers out there.  If this is of interest to you, please speak up so that Ariba might take notice.  Thanks!

• Re: Any companies interested in making Ariba approvable notifications feed into your Intranet?
          Pranesh Mehta Expert

Hi Brian,

This may not be in our requirements but I guess this is a very good feature which Ariba can have....  With Ariba Generating a lot of Emails, managing approvals via email is not a very much possible in few cases, and specially when companies have multiple tools, managing approvals for each of the system becomes yet more complex...This feature would help manage approvals and leave it to the customer to filter, prioritize and customize the notification and sync all notifications from different tools in a common format of there choice.

1 of 1 people found this helpful