Thank you all for attending Ariba LIVE 2012 in Las Vegas. It was a pleasure to meet with so many of our On-Premise customers. As promised in the Town Hall On-Premise and the Candidate Enhancement Sessions, I am starting a discussion topic on potential Candidate Enhancements for future innovation. Please adhere to the following instructions and return to me (email@example.com) before 12 midnight PST June 8 (Friday).
Thank you very much and I look forward to your feedback,
Jason Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dir, Solutions Management - On-Premise
1) Download the attached spreadsheet
2) Do not add any more enhancements (rows) to the spreadsheet nor remove any enhancements (rows) from the spreadsheet.
3) Familiarize yourself with all the entries. If you have any questions, please respond to this post or make a new discussion on the particular enhancement. Make sure you engage your entire company in this activity as you need to get input and alignment from all your internal stakeholders (including business and IT).
4) Add comments as needed. If you want to add any comments, please do so in the "Comments" column for each enhancement. You can use this column to clarify your support for the enhancement or to make sure a certain aspect of the feature is included.
5) In the "Your Rank" column, initially indicate if this is a "High" priority enhancement for your company.
6) Re-analyze your "High" priority enhancements and assign a distinct ranking. For example if you have 20 High enhancements, order them in importance to your company from 1 through 20 without using a number twice (i.e., you will have 1 #1, 1 #2, 1 #3, etc. and cannot have 20 #1s -- if you do, I will most likely not use your input.)
7) There is only one submission of rankings for each company. If more come in from a single company, I will take the first one I receive.
8) Return your completed rankings by 12 midnight PST June 8 (Friday) to email@example.com