5 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2012 11:40 AM by Connie Doman-Papes

Fulfillment RfP

Helle Denholt Apprentice

Has anyone ever done a marketing fulfillment RfP in Ariba? I am interested in the standard questions and requirements to potential suppliers, and any tips on things to consider.

Thanks!

Helle

• Re: Fulfillment RfP
          Brian Levow Master

Hi Helle.  Can you clarify what you mean by marketing fulfillment?

Helle Denholt Apprentice

Sure,

We distribute marketing collateral materials to our sales force on a weekly basis, as well as certain ad hoc deliveries for patient education and healthcare practitioners. We are looking for a new supplier to handle the warehousing, pick and pack, order distribution, storage, material destruction and so on.

I figured someone may have done a similar RfP and listed the typical questions.

Theron Hobbs Newbie

Hi Helle,

I haven't done a RFP for fulfillment but I work for a company that does fulfillment, printing, mailing etc. Helle, if you like you can contact me at thobbs@dovedirect.com for help with your rfp.

Christopher Mazzoni Newbie

Hi Helle,

I work on fulfillment RFP's all the time. I've helped clients draft them, and I've responded to many. I too work for a company that is a well known leader in bulk and custom fulfillment, printing, distribution, direct maili, etc. I would be happy to help you get your thoughts together regarding your RFP, and would be most grateful if you would consider including us in your RFP process when you are ready. If you would like, please conact me directly at cmazzoni@hibbertgroup.com.

Connie Doman-Papes Newbie

Helle,

I am a Major Account Executive at Total Marketing Resources, or TMR located in Brunswick, Ohio but we have the ability to handle accounts globally. With that being said, we directly specialize in pick and packs that can be custom tailored, amongst many different fufillment avenues. We also handle a lot of digital media, and printing capabilities. I am more than confident we can take care of your needs with the fulfillment, and can offer you a proposal as soon as you contact me at cdoman@tmrinc.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Also - if your company is in the need for any printing regarding brochures, or additional marketing material I would be more than happy to assist you with your needs.