5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2012 2:07 PM by Angelica Pinedo

Active Ariba Buyers List

Donna Hargrove Novice

Is there a quick way for me to get a list of all my active Ariba buyers and their ANIDs?  Why isn't this sort of thing available as a downloadable, ad hoc report?

• Re: Active Ariba Buyers List
          Angelica Pinedo Journeyman

You can view the list of ANID and contact info for the buyers, under the customer relationship tab for the supplier account under the Ariba Network. Another way would be to download the PO and Invoice reports and pivot them to get the Customer_ANID. That would really give you the active relationships.

Donna Hargrove Novice

Yes,

I know I can do this but this does not give me what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a list of all customers for which we have established an Ariba relationshiip - whether or not they are actively transacting business with us or not.  Unfortunately, many customers insist that we accept a relationship with them never to place an order.

oschrader Apprentice

Hi, the customer relationship tab gives you the full list, but yes, you need to click on each buyer to see its ANID. How many customers do they have? The ANID of the buyer is not changing, so keeping a list current should not taking to much time?  And for every new relationship you get an email notification and you can setup approval too. Sorry, I did not understand "Unfortunately, many customers insist that we accept a relationship with them never to place an order."?

Regards

Donna Hargrove Novice

Hi,

I just meant that a lot of times, customers want us to accept an Ariba relationship then once we do, we never hear from them again. They do not place any orders.  I have approximately 7 pages of active Ariba relationships, yet I know I have not received PO's from some of them on the list in months and therefore have not generated invoices via Ariba to them.

It seems that a report of active relationships could be a standard Ariba report - not require me to download various PO and invoice reports to then generate pivot tables via Excel to get to some rather basic data.