For importing the supplier logos you need to have a zip file which contains the
1. SupplierLogos.csv (comprising of the buyersystemid (supplier id) to the supplier logo mapping info)
2. Supplier Logo image
A screen shot of SupplierLogos.csv file is attached
Steps to display Supplier Logo's
1. Prepare the Supplier Logo image and SupplierLogos.csv and zip the files
2. Navigate to Manage-> Core Administration
3. Select Catalog Manager->Catalogs
4. Click on "Import Supplier Logo" and the and import the zip file at step 1
(Note: You can also import an individual image file and the the SupplierLogos.csv file.)
5. Go to Search-> catalog and push "Search" button.
6. Click to "Suppliers" link at the right upper corner i.e browse by suppliers.
7. The supplier logo image will appear on this page.
Yes, I was able to get this to work and the 'Suppliers logos' do get displayed in the Create Requisition page (wherein the "Browse by suppliers" option is selected )
If you are continuing to face a problem, do reach out to Ariba Customer Support to help you .