8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2013 7:37 PM by Eliric Rivera

Generating wsdl file

Eliric Rivera Apprentice

Hi,

Is there a way to generate a wsdl file if you do not have access to Integration Manager or is there a need for a permission to have an access on Integration Manager? I have seen a sample on how to generate a wsdl file in downstream using Integration Manager. TIA

• Re: Generating wsdl file
          Frédéric Henri Expert

Hi Eliric,

If you're onPremise (not sure OnD would work the same) you can review chap.6 of asm-channels.pdf about web services integration

The url is defined p94 as

<IncomingHttpServerURL> / <ContextRoot> / soap / <partition> / <topic_name>

an example given is

https://buyer.ariba.com:4443/Buyer/soap/psap/PurchaseOrderExport

Hope that helps

Fred

Eliric Rivera Apprentice

Hi Frederic,

I already tried that but all I get is this error message:

Error 404--Not Found

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:

10.4.5 404 Not Found

Frédéric Henri Expert

Hi,

are you sure the service is defined correctly ?

you can try to go to

<IncomingHttpServerURL> / <ContextRoot> / soap / <partition>

This will give you a list of available services,

Thanks

Fred

Eliric Rivera Apprentice

Ive tried something like this but still got the same output. Do I need to configure something so I can view the wsdl? Sorry I've got lots of question. Im kinda new to this.

http://1xx.xxx.xx.xxx/Sourcing/soap/None

Frédéric Henri Expert

Locally I go to http://192.168.84.133/Sourcing/soap/None/ and this gives me the services (generated by xfire)

which version of sourcing have you installed ?  is webservices configured ? (you can check your p.table file and go to section system.messaging.channel, you should have a section WS)

Eliric Rivera Apprentice

version 9r1 sp22 hf2. I have added the following lines to the p.table for ws.Did I miss anything?

WS = {

NamespaceIdentifier = "Ariba";

Decoders = {

WSChannelDecoder = {

Parameters = {

ClassName = ariba.channel.ws.WSChannelDecoder;

};

factoryClass = "ariba.integration.util.DecoderFactoryImpl";

};

};

EnableFileUpload = true;

Encoders = {

WSChannelEncoder = {

Parameters = {

ClassName = ariba.channel.ws.WSChannelEncoder;

};

factoryClass = "ariba.integration.util.EncoderFactoryImpl";

};

};

FileWriters = {

SOAP = ariba.channel.ws.DocumentWriter;

};

Formatters = {

AbsoluteAmountFormatter = "ariba.integration.util.formatter.AbsoluteAmountFormatter";

AmountFormatter = "ariba.integration.util.formatter.AmountFormatter";

BigDecimalFormatter = ariba.util.formatter.BigDecimalFormatter;

CommaSeparatedStringFormatter = "ariba.integration.util.CommaSeparatedStringFormatter";

IntegrationDateFormatter = ariba.integration.util.formatter.FormatterDateISO;

LowerCaseStringFormatter = "ariba.util.formatter.LowerCaseStringFormatter";

ParameterizedDateFormatter = "ariba.integration.util.formatter.ParameterizedDateFormatter";

PaymentLineTypeFormatter = "ariba.payment.core.PaymentLineTypeFormatter";

ReceivingTypeFormatter = "ariba.receiving.core.ReceivingTypeFormatter";

RegexpReplaceFormatter = "ariba.integration.util.formatter.RegexpReplaceFormatter";

RoundFormatter = "ariba.integration.util.formatter.RoundFormatter";

SubstringFormatter = "ariba.integration.util.formatter.SubstringFormatter";

TranslateFormatter = "ariba.integration.util.formatter.TranslateFormatter";

};

NamespaceIdentifier = Ariba;

StartupClass = ariba.channel.ws.WSChannel;

};

Frédéric Henri Expert

Hi,

do you have the message defintion and configuration placeholder set in your p.table and have you defined a message - did you check there are no errors in your log file when you start the app

If a message is not defined correctly, the app will start and will disable the message

Eliric Rivera Apprentice

Hi,

What do you mean by having the message definition and configuration placeholder set in the p.table and a defined a message? Can you please give me a sample on these?  Is it something like this?

WS = {

None = (

"./config/variants/Plain/partitions/None/ws/MessageConfiguration.table"

);

};

};

MessageDefinitionFiles = {

Plain = (

"./config/variants/Plain/messages/CXMLMessageDefinition.table",

"./config/variants/Plain/messages/MessageDefinition.table",

"./config/variants/Plain/messages/CDSMessageDefinition.table"

);