3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2013 6:26 PM by Debbie Curtis-Magley

Standard roles available in the Ariba - Procurement content

kphanikanth Novice

hello All

Can some one help me with the standard roles that are offerered in Ariba Procurement content that deals with the catalog management, Requistion to Pay

If you can share any documentation thet outlays these that would be great.. Thanks in advance.

• Re: Standard roles available in the Ariba - Procurement content
          Debbie Curtis-Magley Master

I reached out to Nasser with our Customer Support team. He provided the following guidance:

The user can find the documentation to answer these questions from Connect or the Help menu within the application.  The following link should direct them to all of our documentation: https://knowledge.ariba.com/doc_at_ariba?doc=Buyer&ut=e&portal=HAA&ft=AribaContentProfessional

The “Groups and Notifications Reference Guide” will discuss all of the groups and their functions. There is a section specific to catalog tasks/management groups.  It will also contain information on requisitioning groups.  The “Catalog Administration Guide for Buyers” is also a good resource for how to perform the tasks relating to catalog management.

Regards,

Debbie Curtis-Magley

Ariba Exchange Community Manager

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              kphanikanth Novice

Thanks Debbie.

I searched for Catalog Admin guide for buyers , but couldn't find one. can you help me. Also if you can point me to the SIPM & Sourcing standard roles document. That would be great.

Appreciate your help

Debbie Curtis-Magley Master

Thanks for the follow-up question. I contacted Nasser again and he provided this additional information in response to your request:

The easiest way to locate the documentation is when you are logged into your Ariba site. 

• Click the “Help” menu in the top right
                  • Click Product Documentation
                  • For the Catalog Administration Guide for Buyers – Click on the Administration tab at the top of the screen, then choose the “Catalogs” option under “Data Import and Administration for…”
                  • The same applies for SIPM and Sourcing

·         You must ensure that you are on a specific tab for either SIPM, Sourcing, or Buyer in order to see the appropriate documentation.  You should be on the appropriate product tab within your Ariba Site.

If the customer is still having difficulty, I would recommend using the Help > Support option to reach out to Ariba Customer Support so we can provide a better walk through.

I hope this helps!

Debbie

1 of 1 people found this helpful