Amgen is a leading human therapeutics company in the biotechnology industry. For more than 30 years, the company has tapped the power of scientific discovery and innovation to advance the practice of medicine.
Amgen pioneered the development of novel products based on advances in recombinant DNA and molecular biology and launched the biotechnology industry’s first blockbuster medicines. Today, as a Fortune 500 company serving millions of patients, Amgen continues to be an entrepreneurial, science-driven enterprise dedicated to helping people fight serious illness.
We are currently seeking a:
Ariba Sourcing Manager – eSourcing
(located in Thousand Oaks, CA)
The Ariba eSourcing Manager is responsible for hands-on support of systems and processes for Global Strategic Sourcing. This position is responsible for providing eSourcing support to all GSS Ariba users and suppliers. This position will optimize processes, tools and training to meet end users needs.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business/ IS or related fields
- At least 3-5 Years professional experience in eSourcing.
- Demonstrated expert-level hands-on experience with Ariba eSourcing tools and processes.
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing and supplier management concepts and principles
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of end to end Source to Pay processes.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and in support of category management.
Qualified candidates, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org