1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 20, 2014 2:03 PM by Manny Cortez

advanced graphical reporting with 3rd party software

Farid Khezzar Newbie

Hi everyone,

We would like to use more advanced graphical features for analytical reporting than what Ariba Analysis offers today (waterfall grpahs, world map graphs etc...)

Therefore our plan is to interface Ariba Upstream with a third party software providing such capabilities.

Does Ariba recommend any particular software ?

I'd be happy to hear from other experiences where a third party software or plugin is used to perform advanced graphical reporting based on Ariba database.

Thanks for your feedback

Farid

• Re: advanced graphical reporting with 3rd party software
          Manny Cortez Expert

Farid,

There are different levels of integration that Ariba currently supports to the Upstream applications.  Depending on the data requiired you may be able to leverage one of these integrations to feed your external graphics reporting tool.  As you know, Ariba's Analysis product currently does not support integration to a third party graphical tool but as Product Manager for the Analysis product, I am investigating providing an integration to an existing SAP BI product such as Lumira or Business Objects.  Both products provide extensive graphical reporting features.

If you have time, I'd like to hear more about your reporting use cases and I'd also like to share my thoughts regarding integration to Lumira and Business Objects.  Please reach out to me so we can schedule time for a quick chat.

Appreciate you posting the question to Exchange.  I look forward to talking with you soon.

Manny Cortez

Ariba Product Manager

manny.cortez@sap.com

1 of 1 people found this helpful