1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 16, 2014 11:20 AM by Debbie Curtis-Magley

Ariba Contract workspace with ASR

Enobong Inyang Apprentice

I have just been hired by a new company, I have been using Contract workspace in my previous company for the past 6yrs with manual routing for signature and no ASR.  I am new to contract workspace  with ASR and Auto route for approval.

In my previous company I will manually select the approver and route it for approval with no ASR.

I have successfully created the contract workspace  but it came up with to do task under contract development folder which I had to manually select as complete to reduce the incomplete task to 1 remaining. I still have 1 incomplete task under the internal approval folder and is not allowing me to proceed to publish the contract.

Can anybody help?

• Re: Ariba Contract workspace with ASR
          Debbie Curtis-Magley Master

Hi Enobong:

Thanks for sharing your question. I contacted Jeremy with our Solutions Management team. Based on the nature of your question, Jeremy suggested you submit a Support Request (SR) to connect with a support team  member who can assist you further. The Ariba admin at your company should be able to assist with submitting the SR.

Regards,

Debbie Curtis-Magley

Ariba Exchange Community Manager