2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2014 11:05 AM by Avinash Malhotra

Documentation on Integration toolkit and Web services

Avinash Malhotra Novice

Hi,

We have a spend management portal. Couple of our clients need us to push and pull data from ARIBA. Based on the requirement, Data Transfer Tool (Integration toolkit for offline CSV) and Web services (for real time data transfer) are the two options we would use. I am looking for some documentation so I can estimate at a very high level on how much it would take for the integration (both pull and push from ARIBA).

I could figure out that the documentation is available for both but either for existing customers or partners.

Is there any documentation or assistance available for ARIBA's prospective clients to figure out integration details? Please note we are not yet ARIBA customers or partners.

Any direction in this matter is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Avinash

• Re: Documentation on Integration toolkit and Web services
          Debbie Curtis-Magley Master

Hi Avinash:

Thanks for sharing your question. Access to technical documentation is only available to those who have a relationship with Ariba as a customer or business partner. If you'd like to learn more about becoming a business partner with SAP and Ariba, please visit the SAP PartnerEdge site.

Debbie Curtis-Magley

Ariba Exchange Community Manager

• Documentation on Integration toolkit and Web services
            Avinash Malhotra Novice

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the response.

We definitely plan to get in relationship with Ariba but we need to provide high level estimate to client for this integration.

Is there any alternate way I can estimate the effort required to integrate. Do you have any videos or any high level presentations where integration efforts are explained at a very very high level. Is there any contact number where I can talk and better explain my question. I hope you understand that high level cost estimation or any assistance in that direction will help us to find our cost for integration. Otherwise it will all be wild guess on numbers and may pop as surprise when we actually integrate.

I will really appreciate if you suggest any solution or an alternative avenue.

I have already talked to couple of people at your support numbers (866-772-7422), (866-312-7422) on website and they suggested me to write a query on this exchange.

I appreciate your response,

Thank you

Avinash