1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 15, 2015 10:44 PM by Vilas Swamy

Creation of multiple SPQs

Mike Horrigan Apprentice

My organization would like to utilize the SPQ for due diligence collection. Regulations require that we obtain due diligence on a contract by contract  basis as each contract may require more or less stringent due diligence, however, tt does not seem as though there is a way to create a second SPQ. 

For example:

I have a Master Agreement in place with Vendor A.  I receive a Contract Request for a Statement of Work for creating promotional pamphlets. I also receive a Contract Request for a second Statement of Work for creating Client Information Sheets.  Regulations and internal policy require that we have 2 distinct sets of due diligence questionnaires for each Statement of Work.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I would best be able to leverage Ariba to collect due diligence in these such instances?

Thank you!

Mike

• Re: Creation of multiple SPQs
          Vilas Swamy Master

Hi Mike,

Instead of using SPQ for due diligence, have you considered using d-forms. d-forms can have your own defined fields and go through a defined approval process as well. A SPQ followed by a dForm (tied to a review -> approval task) should help you achieve workflow for due diligence. Alternately you may look at customizing SPQ with visibility conditions provided you can pre-define your due diligence criterion based on a field that is being captured in some filed on SPQ.

Regards

Vilas