3 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2015 10:07 PM by Mat Theobald

Bulk Contract Workspace Upload

Mike Horrigan Apprentice

I have searched at length for the bulk upload Excel template for Contract Workspaces.  I was told it is Connect, however, I have not been able to locate it.  Where would I be able to find this?

• Re: Bulk Contract Workspace Upload
          Leslie Martensen Master

What are you trying to bulk upload? You can download the data dictionary top of the Data Import/Export page under administration. You can also get the Excel file formats for other imports by going to the export tab and selecting the export file for the data you are looking to import. For example: contract headers.

Leslie Martensen

Ariba Contract Product Manager

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            Vilas Swamy Master

Hi Mike,

Its best you submit a service request with Ariba Support team from connect and get the latest Legacy Contracts Load / Bulk load template.

Regards

Vilas

Mat Theobald Journeyman

Hi Mike,

If you download the Contract Administration guide from the Help section of your realm you can refer to the second chapter (after the table of contents) which details everything about the load.  It provides the fields for each CSV file required and the zip file structure which is really helpful when completing the load/s. 

Kind Regards,

Mat

1 of 1 people found this helpful