3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2015 10:23 PM by Vilas Swamy

Export/Import Reports from/to Ariba

Giuliano Sciuto Expert

Hello,

I'd like to export a model report....and import it to another user..

Can i save it on desktop...and send it , for example, by email ?

I need Ariba Client Automation for doing it ?

I'm trying it (throw  "export"  function...) but i received an error messages that tell me that

Maybe export mean to export only data on excel...or export mean to save a model of that report?

Thank u all

Giuliano Sciuto

• Re: Export/Import Reports from/to Ariba
          pachaura Master

Hi Giuliano,

This is not possible. You would need to do the same manually. I mean extract the report and then send it to user(s).

Import/ Export is more of data in & out of Ariba client.

Probable solution is to pull the report data into SAP file location and then call FM to send e-mails.

Regards,

Ravi Pachauri

• Re: Export/Import Reports from/to Ariba
            Vilas Swamy Master

Hi Giuliano,

You can follow the instructions to get rid of the client automation error. On your browser you need to allow active x control, try adding your ariba login URL to trusted sites. You can alo log a request with ariba support team to get it resolved. Ensure you are using a supported browser version.

Once you solve that issue, you should be able to schedule the report to your email id. Also, once you create a report and save it you can give permissions to specific users/groups to that report provided they have basic reporting permission.

Regards

Vilas

1 of 1 people found this helpful