3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2015 4:49 PM by Sudhakar K

Base line spend  Vs Contract amount

Sudhakar K Apprentice

How to pull a report to compare Base line spend in Sourcing project Vs Contract amount in contract workspace. The Contracts are being setup from sourcing events. Please guide me.

• Re: Base line spend  Vs Contract amount
          B Aditya Master

HI Sudhakar,

Create Analytical Report 1

--> Under Source Date -  Select Main Fact as Sourcing Project

Under Available Measures Add Baseline Spend to report

--> Under Pivot Layout - Click on Available Hierarchies          & Show Available Fields. Add Is Test Project to Page Fields & Project Id to Detail Fields

Check the box against Show detail fields in report.

--> Under Refine Data -  Select the data range & Export it.

Create Analytical Report 2

--> Under Source Date -  Select Main Fact as Contract Workspace Procurement

Under Available Measures Add Contract Amount to report

--> Under Pivot Layout - Click on Available Hierarchies          & Show Available Fields. Add Is Test Project to Page Fields & Based on Project - Project Id to Detail Fields

Check the box against Show detail fields in report.

--> Under Refine Data -  Select the data range & Export it.

Now you will find Project Id & Based on Project Id common in both the reports. Therefore you can use vlookup to pull Baseline Spend and Contract Amount and compare it.

Regards,

B Aditya

B Aditya Master

Hi Sudhakar,

You can get the details in a single Multi-Fact Analytical Report. Please refer to the below screenshot:-

Under Source Data:- Select fact & add fields to report as shown in below screenshot.

source data.jpg

Under Pivot Layout - Add below shown fields to detail report

source data.jpg

Regards,

B Aditya

Sudhakar K Apprentice

Thanks Aditya for responding..however, I do not see the Project ID if I select Sourcing project as one of the fact.

Also, I tried to run the report as per the screenshot's however, got a message that No items were found. Can you also through some light on the parent in brackets (suffix) in the second fact mean??