Listed below is not the exact same thing that you are looking for but it might help.
SAP ERP Integration Requirements
SAP ERP integration with Ariba Sourcing Professional requires SAP ERP 6.0 EHP0 or higher with PI 7.1, 7.3 or 7.4.
This is an out of the box feature. To configure this feature a system administrator needs to:
● Import transports into SAP ERP.
● Install SAP ERP enhancements for RFQ creation.
● Install SAP ERP enhancements for RFQ cancellation.
Existing cXML documents, QuoteRequest and QuoteMessage have been enhanced with new extrinsics to
support RFQs. cXML Adapter version 1.2.025 or higher must be installed to support these documents.
Installing the Transports
To enable Ariba Network Adapter for SAP NetWeaver
1. Download the AribaNetworkAdapterSAPNetweaver_VCI_5.zip from http://connect.ariba.com .
2. Open the SAPConfig/trans folder and view the ReadMe.txt file for information about installing the
The ReadMe.txt file typically contains a lists of transports available for installation, and may include
instructions about the order in which transports must be installed.
3. Import XI_Mapping_Services/AribaNetworkAdapterSAPNetWever_Design.tpz file into your SAP
NetWeaver PI system.
Dear Vilas, Thank you for your quick revert.
The problem is with the Supplier Master Creation (Master Data) and NOT connected to RFQ available in CI5
Would appreciate inputs from an Architecture and Implementation perspective for the questions posted in this discussion.
I reached out to our Solutions Management team regarding your questions. They advised it would be best for you to connect with your Ariba account team for further support.
Ariba Exchange Community Manager