5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2016 1:33 AM by Manikantan S

Session Timeout

Manikantan S Expert

Hi All,

Can anyone let me know how to set the session timeout in Ariba 9r1. Currently it is set to 1 hour. I have to change it to 30 or 45 minutes.

Thanks,

Manikantan

• Re: Session Timeout
          Amit Gupta Master

Hi Manikantan,

There is a parameter "System.UI.SessionExpirationWarningInterval" defined in Parameters.table file to configure timeouts. If a user’s session becomes inactive, Ariba Buyer issues a warning, and then closes the session (times it out) if the user does not respond to the warning. The value is an integer, representing a number of milliseconds. The default value is 60000, or one minute. If the user does not respond to the warning in the specified length of time, Ariba Buyer times out the session.

Thanks,

Amit

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: Session Timeout
              Manikantan S Expert

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply. The parameter "System.UI.SessionExpirationWarningInterval" is set to 60000 milliseconds (1 minute), Timeout session is set to 1 hour, 59th minute we will get warning message for session timeout as we set the "System.UI.SessionExpirationWarningInterval" to 1 minute but I am trying to change the timeout session from 1 hour to 30 minutes. I tried changing this value from Weblogic but it is not working. Could you please assist in changing the Timeout session.

Regards

Manikantan