2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2016 7:46 AM by Camila Rodriguez Olate

Ariba Training Options

Pam Battle Newbie

I am new to Ariba.  My role does not require me to be hands on but I will need a solid foundational understanding of the Ariba tools.  I saw an Overview (AR010) class on SAP website but it is not currently offered.  It was suggested that I register for a series of 3 courses offered by SAP (AR510,520 & 530); these courses are offered in English in May but not during the US business day (CET only).  Any suggestions for a good training option within the next month or 2?

• Re: Ariba Training Options
          Debbie Curtis-Magley Ariba Contributor

Hi Pam:

Welcome to SAP Ariba! It's great to see new users visit our community to learn from our members.

I shared your question with Tim Fabinak from our Education team. Considering the solutions that you're using, he suggested the following e-learning courses available at the SAP Learning Hub:

AR110E - Ariba Sourcing: Creating Events

AR210E - Ariba Contract Management: Creating Contracts

AR310E - Ariba Supplier Performance Management

AR320E - Ariba Supplier Information Management

AR510E - Ariba Procurement: Requisitioning to Receiving

AR520E - Ariba Procurement: Managing Contract Compliance

AR530E - Ariba Procurement: Creating and Managing Invoice

If you decided you'd like more in-depth, hands-on training, check our recorded BPC webinars for solutions. Here is the link to those sessions http://www.ariba.com/help/ariba-answers/buyers/drive-optimal-results-from-your-ariba-solutions

Debbie Curtis-Magley

SAP Ariba Exchange Community Manager