4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2016 7:49 AM by lveips123

Chart legend values

lveips123 Journeyman

Is there a way in analytical reports to change chart values from defaulting to thousands ($K)?

• Re: Chart legend values
          David Morel Master

Are these supplier profile questions or just rfx related questions? If the rfx,  you can use conditional content to hide questions or sections from certain suppliers.

lveips123 Journeyman

I was referring to the Analytical Reports that shows "Count" as a factor, for example, Sourcing Project "Count". Then if I have selected certain values to show the count for and one value is 2000 projects and the remaining ones are in hundreds, the chart shows everything in thousands. So, when I look at the chart, I show one column for 2000 projects and the other columns are not visible showing 0, because they are less than a thousand.

Ben Cooper Expert

Hi Liga, you cant change the scale of the Y axis as far as I am aware (hopefully this is included in a future enhancement as it would certainly be beneficial). Option A is to either exclude/filter out the item with the 2000 count, then the scaling will be different and your chart will look nicer (but obviously missing one important element of data), option B is to include the data label, i.e. select 'Value' under data label on 'More Chart Options'. It will then insert the number above the bar/column, e.g. 127.

Neither option are perfect but that's the best you can do for now.

Cheers,

Ben