1 of 1 people found this helpful
Could you please explain your scenarios in contract management and procurement side so that we will try to explain the steps and infact it is very difficult to explain all test scenarios here.please go through the below links for contact management for your reference hope this helps you
Hello Kiran Kumar
Thanks for you answer!, but you know some examples about templates or test cases to testing a basic process to contract in a implementation?
Thanks for all.
I don't have test scripts but you can follow below steps.
1)you can create contract work space(procurement) or contract work space(sales) with a specific template according to your business requirements
2)in documents tab you can attach your main agreement document with all clauses
3)Task tab in this you can create various tasks (TO do tasks, negotiation, review,approval,notification) to track your process
4)once your review/approvals completed publish your contact.
hope this helps
Do you know what is the difference between Contract Management and Contract Compliance?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Contract Management allows you to create and store contracts for your organization and:
• Enables sales teams and procurement to create and maintain contract workspaces to enable you to buy and
sell goods and services.
• Includes negotiation, to do, review, and approval tasks that allow you to collaborate with internal or external users to review and revise contract information, including workflow notifications for reviewers,
approvers, and negotiation participants.
• Stores contract documents and has search capabilities to access these documents, and allows you to upload supplemental documents into your contract workspace.
• Uses templates to enable you to create new contract workspaces using approved contract documents and business processes.
• Integrates with Ariba Contract Compliance
If your Ariba Contract Management is integrated with Ariba Contract Compliance, you can create the following documents to link your contract workspace with an Ariba Contract Compliance contract request or
• Contract Terms link. A Contract Terms link document links an Contract Management workspace withan Ariba Contract Compliance contract request (or contract). Creating a Contract Terms document creates an associated Ariba Contract Compliance contract request from an Contract Management workspace. A
Contract Terms link document also contains data shared between the workspace and the Ariba Contract Compliance contract request (or contract), such as the supplier.
When you first create a Contract Terms link document, it is named Untitled Contract Terms.You can have only one Contract Terms link document per contract workspace. You do not need a Contract Terms link document if you do not want to push pricing terms or other contract data from a contract
workspace to a compliance contract request.
If your Ariba Spend Management solution includes the Ariba Contract Compliance feature and you want to associate a subagreement with a procurement contract workspace, the master agreement must be published so that it is identical in both Contract Compliance and Contract Management before you associate the subagreement with it. This restriction does not apply to sales contract workspaces
If Ariba Contract Management is integrated with Ariba Contract Compliance, each non-administrative amendment of a contract workspace that contains a Contract Terms document also triggers a new version of the corresponding contract in the procurement application
hope this will helps, for more details please gothrough the contract management guide.