3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 26, 2016 12:04 AM by Nadeem Ahmed

Trigger Ariba NetWork x Ariba Seller (Vendor) integration

marcel hipolito Master

Hi Ariba Experts

Please I started to do a P2O integration so I got a doubt :

Company creates a PO in ECC, The PO created is sent to Ariba Network ,  and forward to Supplier through Ariba .

So when the supplier log in into his Ariba Supplier portal, it will be able to see the new PO Received.

My question is :

How Ariba Network was able to send the PO to Ariba Supplier ? where is done this customisation ?

Is there any need of manual intervention inside of  Ariba Network or will be send automatically to the Supplier?

Regards

Marcel H.

• Re: Trigger Ariba NetWork x Ariba Seller (Vendor) integration
          Sangram Mohanty Expert

Dear Marcel,

I believe you are indicating at PO Automation feature of Ariba. We are planning to implement that. It is a standard solution of Ariba. There is a configuration you need to do to create end points in Ariba Network Buyer Side and set up the document routing configuration also.

Apart from the above, at the SAP ECC or the ERP side also, you need to import certain transports and hence do certain configurations.

I think I have some integration documents about this. Let me know if you would like to have those documents. Or else you can download from Ariba Connect.

Regards

Sangram

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            Vijay Vedula Expert

How Ariba Network was able to send the PO to Ariba Supplier ? where is done this customisation ?

[ANS] You need to establish supplier realationship the following way

1. Login to buyer.ariba.com

2. On the Supplier Relationship tab click "Active Relationships"

3. Click "Relationship Request". Read the relationship and agree

4. Click "Request Relationship" and the request is send to the supplier

Is there any need of manual intervention inside of  Ariba Network or will be send automatically to the Supplier?

[ANS] If the supplier account is configured to automatically accept all relationship requests (the default), your request is accepted immediately and no further actions are required from either you or the supplier to start transacting on Ariba Network.

If the supplier account is set up so that a user must review and approve or reject relationship requests manually, the supplier must click the link provided in the email to log in to Ariba Network.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              Nadeem Ahmed Master

Hi Marcel,

My understanding is that you are saying that the P.O was sent to ECC and the copy of it was sent Ariba. For the P.O to be sent to Ariba P2P , if you have configured in the supplier manager with the ANID and the Preferred ordering method as Electronic ordering, the order will be routed to the respective ASN account.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nadeem Ahmed